Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fourth Grade Update ~ 9/6-9/10

SPELLING LIST 3

1. unjust
2. unlike
3. unsafe
4. unlock
5. untwist
6. unpack
7. unplug
8. retrace
9. retell
10. rethink
11. remake
12. replant
13. refill
14. beyond
15. before
16. Joshua
17. Judges
18. Ruth
19. stature: height; how tall you are
20. synagogue: the building where Jews meet for worship

~ MEMORY VERSE~

I Corinthians 13:1-4

(Vs. 1) "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not CHARITY, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
(Vs. 2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand ALL mysteries, and ALL knowledge; and though I have ALL faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not CHARITY, I am NOTHING.
(Vs. 3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not CHARITY, I am NOTHING.
(Vs. 4) CHARITY suffereth long, and is kind; CHARITY envieth NOT; CHARITY vaunteth NOT itself, is NOT puffed up."

TEST/QUIZ SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK

WEDNESDAY
*Math Quiz
*Language Quiz
*Spelling Pre-Test

THURSDAY
*Science Quiz ~ pgs. 20-29

FRIDAY
*Verse Quiz ~ I Corinthians 13:3,4
*Spelling Test
*History Test ~ Chapters 1&2

SPECIAL NOTEST

Grandparent's Day ~ Monday, September 13th
Insect Project Due Monday, September 20th
*You may bring in your insect project on Friday, September 10th for Grandparent's Day!

No comments: